Five surprising Airbnb homes you can rent out in Diss
PUBLISHED: 08:48 02 October 2018 | UPDATED: 09:27 02 October 2018
Airbnb is an enormously successful brand, responsible for more homely holidays, as well as a way to put relatives and friends up for the night.
However people rarely stay in their own local area, meaning many people have no idea what their nearest Airbnbs are like.
Here are our top most surprising Airbnb homes in and around Diss.
1. A private studio in Langmere for £65 per night. Set in three acres, Mulberry Barn is a contemporary converted barn, offering such luxuries as a flat screen television, leather sofa, and memory foam mattress.
2. A historic town house in the centre of Diss dating back to the 17th century and believed to have been extended in the 1850s by architect George Atkins, designer of the Corn Hall. You could stay here for £90 per night.
3. A traditional Shepherds Hut in the one acre garden of a 16th century cottage. Only a few miles away from Diss in Wortham Long Green, a night here will cost £60.
4. La Shed at Holly Farm, for £60 per night. This studio space is a 10 minute drive from Diss in four acres of land with views of the countryside.
5. A 1960s house with a Mere view. A stay in this architect-designed house in the centre of Diss will cost just £35 per night.